Sales Development Representative
Local Louisville start-up looking for hungry folks, like us!
- Hungry to make some money?
- Hungry to learn new skills?
- Hungry to jump-start a career in sales?
- Hungry to be part of a fast-paced and growing start-up?
We are looking for motivated people to build our sales team. You will be selling over the phone, webinar, in person, via email and any other way we can think of to help set up demos for our sales managers.
- Really good people skills – all our customers are people
- Willingness to talk on the phone to total strangers
- Resilience to hear “no” a lot, and celebrate every “yes.”
- Eagerness to try new things
- Grasp of how online and social media technologies work and have changed our world!!
We offer $10/hour base, plus bonus opportunities for goals met, and a chance to be on the ground floor of a sales force that is selling nationwide. High performers will have high potential for career growth with a pretty cool company. Plus we have great snacks.
Bonus Points if:
- … you have sales experience and/or want a career in sales
- … you have made cold calls before
- … you have worked for an early stage company before and understand startups
- … you have a competitive nature and a track record of winning
- … you have taught yourself interesting or useful skills and like learning
About MobileServe: MobileServe’s app and web-based technology revolutionizes the volunteer experience and community service experience for organizations and individuals. Based on research on crowd-behavior and behavioral economics, MobileServe helps organizations unlock the hidden value for culture, brand, and social relationships of the more than 60 million volunteers in the US by making it easy to share stories of social good, manage volunteer initiatives, and demonstrate impact. MobileServe also has best-in class verification for court-systems, government agencies, and training programs.
If interested, send us your resume and top 3 reasons we should interview you to Jobs@MobileServe.com