What if every time you sold something you knew you were making the world a better place? What if every client was looking to connect his or her users to something positive? What if you could make a great living while growing a tech start-up in Louisville, Kentucky?
MobileServe is a fast growing tech company looking for the right people to scale their sales operations. After two years of product and market validation, MobileServe is poised for explosive growth across multiple segments.
The successful candidate will be required to have a consultative approach to sales and the ability to conceptualize and communicate at all levels of an organization. We are looking for an aggressive self-starter who is results-oriented and consistently exceeds defined revenue objectives.
As an account executive, you will be selling over the phone, via webinar, in person, via email and any other way we can do it. With customers ranging from $500 schools to $20,000 health networks, you will be expected to generate your own leads through cold calling while also working inbound leads and demos set by our SDRs.
– Driven, polished, and technology-savvy direct sales experience
– Sales Experience, preferably with SaaS or B2B technology- Curiosity about new markets and uses of our product
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Experience using CRM products, such as Hubspot
– Excellent time management and organization skills
– Grasp of how online and social media technologies have changed our world
Base Salary of $40k with on target earnings between $60-$80K with unlimited upside for high performers.
Bonus Points if:
• … you have worked for an early stage company before and understand startups
• … you have a competitive nature and a track record of winning
• … you have taught yourself interesting or useful skills and like learning
We’re ready when we find the right person.
MobileServe’s app and web-based technology revolutionizes the volunteer and community service experience for organizations and individuals. We automate all of the annoying parts of administering volunteer and community service programs, saving organizations time and money, while improving outcomes.
We are a B2B SaaS company with clients ranging from K-12 schools, to universities, to companies, to court systems, aging care facilities, banks, and government agencies.
Our user engagement system is based on research on crowd-behavior and behavioral economics, enabling MobileServe to help organizations unlock the hidden value for culture, brand, and social relationships of the more than 60 million volunteers in the US.