What is my Org Code?
You can get your Org Code from the Administrator of your organization’s MobileSere account.
Who has access to my information?
Administrators of your MobileServe account have access to your service logs.
How can I reset my password?
If you’ve forgotten it:
- From the login page, select “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your email address and you’ll receive a message with instructions to finish the reset process.
If you can log in but want to change it:
- Go to your Settings (gear icon), select Change Password.
If you do not receive an email it’s because the address you entered does not match the email address used to create your MobileServe account. When this happens, email email@example.com, and we will manually reset your password for you.
Why do I have multiple accounts?
You may have multiple accounts if you’ve used more than one email address to login to your account.
If you’d like to merge them, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The email address associated with the account you want to keep (in your Account Settings)
- Whether you want to merge any hours from the account being deleted
Can I belong to more than one organization?
Yes! You can enter an organization code when creating your account, and you can add or remove organizations at any time in your Settings.
When you belong to multiple organizations and create a log, you can select the organization you want to associate that log with. You can choose multiple organizations, and you can also not check any of them. If you don’t select an organization,, you will receive an alert asking if you’re sure you don’t want to report the time to an organization. Select Continue to move forward.
Who can search for and find me in the MobileServe Find Friends tool?
Your visibility depends on your privacy settings. To view and change your settings:
- Go to your Settings page by clicking on the gear icon.
- Under privacy, you can choose from public, private, or friends only.
How do I know if I’m an Administrator of my organization?
If you’re an administrator, you’ll have “Dashboard” as an option in your personal profile menu.
Who do I contact with questions?
Email email@example.com or use our chat messenger by logging into your account.